Or Understanding your Self and Others
Would you like to understand yourself, others and your relationships better? Or look at improving your communication?
Transactional Analysis is a theory of personality and offers a range of models that can be used to understand communication and relationships. The 2 day TA 101 course is the official Introduction to Transactional Analysis and covers the key concepts in TA about human development, personality, communication, relationships and personal change.
The TA101 can be useful for anyone who wishes to understand more about themselves and their relationships, for those who want to explore how they can be more effective at work or for therapists or counsellors who wish to broaden their skills.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to understand themselves and others better.
- People from organisations interested in communication and team dynamics
- People thinking about counselling and therapy as a career.
- Teachers and parents interested in child development.
- Mental health workers seeking new ways of understanding clients.
- Counsellors & therapists interested in TA
Come and join us in an exciting journey of discovery where you will be introduced to the main concepts of TA, which will offer you a way of understanding yourself and others. The course will include concepts such as
- how come sometimes I feel like I'm a little kid again? or act like my Mum or Dad?
- how come I can feel the car crash coming in this conversation?
- how come I keep on repeating the same old mistakes?
- what is going on in this dialogue?
- hey - this way of relating feels great!
Following attendance of this course (min 12 hours) you will be awarded with an internationally recognised TA101 certificate, which is issued by UKATA. The course will be delivered by either Lin Cheung or Andy Williams, UKATA Registered Trainers.
The course costs £155 for the 2 days. To book tickets, click on the date of the course.
"I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 days, it was relaxed and informative and useful for my own self-development and for my coaching practice". Mandy Parfitt.
"Excellent training in a very comfortable environment. Extremely interesting exercises which helped consolidate learning. Informative course material provided for all to keep. Ruth Williams, Leeds.
"Great introduction to TA, theory and practical. Excellent training and facilitation process". Martha Roberts.